What Is Cisco Collaboration Flex Plan?
Cisco Collaboration Flex Plan is a single subscription that gives you access to Cisco’s collaboration services and software. It also allows you to mix and match buying and deployment models depending on your needs at any given time. One subscription covers software and technical support for:
- Cisco Webex Meetings and Teams
- Cloud Services
- On-premise Cisco Unified Communications software
- Cisco Meeting Server Software
The Cisco Collaboration Flex Plan can be of technical and financial benefit to most organisations whether already using Cisco Collaboration tools or in the process of considering them.
- Simplicity: Cisco’s industry-leading collaboration tools available via subscription
- Flexibility: Mix and match between cloud, premises, hosted and hybrid deployment solutions
- Agility: Get users up and running with the services they need today and scale up as adoption increases
At Voyager we can work with you to evaluate which plan is best for you and help define the best timing to migrate to a chosen plan.
A Collaboration Flex Plan can be incorporated into Voyager’s Cloud Collaboration Assessment services or be a separate discussion on how Flex Plan Licences can enable your existing strategic Collaboration Roadmap.