We provide a comprehensive range of consultancy services to augment our solution approach.
The services are delivered by a team of subject matter experts and include:
- Technical Consultancy: remote or on-site subject matter expertise
- Design and Implementation: specialist technical design and installation
- Project Management: accredited PRINCE2 practitioners
- Admin and User Training: experienced systems trainers for your IT staff or employees
- System Administration: assistance: moves, additions, changes
- Infrastructure Audits: remote or on-site inspection providing an inventory and report
- Infrastructure Health Checks: remote or on-site health check, report and recommendations
- Wireless Surveys: survey with report on signal strength, SNR and AP location heat maps
- Cloud Readiness Assessments: network assessment cloud migration
- Security Assessment: security breach testing, report and recommendations
In addition to our in-house consultancy services we have access to a wide range of complementary IT services through our extensive partnership network which ensures a complete solution approach to complex and multi-vendor environments.
Our IT Support Services extend across a wide range of technologies and vendors and provide clients with the flexibility to choose the optimum support solution and service level for their business.
Our technical staff work closely with internal IT teams to complement their skills to ensure that all technical issues are resolved and managed efficiently.
IT support can be provided as a standard business hours service, on a 24x7x365 basis or as a complete managed service.
- NetCare: Telephone and on-site support
- NetSite: Hardware break-fix services
- NetManage: Managed support service
Our Managed IT Service is an extension of our support offering and includes proactive monitoring and management of all aspects of your network infrastructure, security and collaboration environment.
Additional IT services include:
- Remote monitoring and proactive resolution of faults and technical issues
- Configuration change management
- Maintenance and planned upgrades of software releases and patches
- Moves, Additions and Change management
- Capacity planning
- Architectural roadmaps
- Optional on-site resources
Managed IT Service options include:
- Managed enterprise network infrastructure – LAN, WAN, Wireless
- Managed IT Security
- Managed IT Collaboration – On-premise, Hybrid or Cloud (UCaaS)