Whilst Microsoft offers phone capabilities the option may lack many of the phone system features required including universal call recording, advanced call statistics, intelligent call queuing and other critical business applications. Additionally protecting investment in handsets, hardware and licenses is a major consideration.
- Microsoft Teams - proven to be a powerful collaboration tool enabling staff communication from almost anywhere and offering workspace chat, video conferencing, file storage, and application integration.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – proven communications technology for advanced telephony, unified communications and customer interaction.
How can we help?
We can help companies benefit from both systems whilst providing a seamless environment and user experience.
Integrating Cisco CUCM (CallManager) with Microsoft Teams
Direct routing is a way of providing a PSTN connection so you can make and receive external calls with Microsoft Teams.
Direct routing enables you to integrate Teams with a standard PBX and PSTN carrier. You still need a Phone System licence, however it becomes a prerequisite licence rather than the actual control tool used within your system. What this delivers is a fully functional PBX integrated with Teams.
Voyager work in partnership with Callroute to deliver this solution.
- Integrate Teams with your legacy CUCM environment without affecting user experience.
- Continue using the familiar features of Teams with added PBX functionality.
- No need for additional training, system downtime or lengthy integration.
- Integrate with Microsoft Teams without affecting your legacy telephony investment.
- Benefit from an IP calling solution without compromising legacy telephony capabilities.
- Seamlessly place and receive calls through Teams without transitioning between devices or applications.
The future of business requires a more efficient communication solution able to operate seamlessly between locations and devices and can scale flexibly with changes in business demand.
- Provides scalable hybrid and remote working solution for business communication and collaboration.
- Callroute is able to support all business working models from hybrid to remote to office working, offering a flexible communication solution that can adapt with your business.
- Direct routing technology operates seamlessly across devices, locations and hardware.
- Simple integration and scalable as demand increases.
- Benefit from Cisco and Microsoft capabilities.
- Enable external calling in Teams.
- Continue to use existing telecoms infrastructure.
- Continue to use existing applications - contact centre, call recording, analytics.
- Reduce telephony costs.
- Reduce licence costs.
- Benefits from fully integrated communication environment.
We do the heavy lifting
Integrating Microsoft Teams and CUCM with Voyager provides a range of additional benefits, including:
- Flexible and cost effective pricing
- Predictable monthly budgeting
- A high quality of service
- A highly resilient, scalable and easy to use completed solution
- Inbuilt end-to-end security
- A self managed portal
- Ready in minutes
- A choice of Teams platform
- No need for additional equipment
- Frictionless enablement
Voyager's unique Direct Routing Callroute solution enables businesses to integrate Microsoft Teams with any telephony system in minutes.
We offer businesses a free phone line for life to discover the benefits of Callroute.
- 1 phone line
- 250 minutes per month
- 1 allocated UK 0330 number
- No card required
- Start for free
Callroute allows businesses to grow a global presence affordably using their established global network, providing access to international numbers and simple international calling plans.
- 65+ Countries
- 10k Locations served
- 93% World economy within reach
- 10m+ Global DDIs in stock