How to Improve Your Agents’ Satisfaction Levels
The life of a call handling agent in any housing association is not an easy one – daily they are required to deal with a myriad of communications, across multiple channels, from tenants, including service requests, payment queries, housing applications, complaints and many more.
Providing feature-rich Omni-Channel contact centre solutions is one way of improving the agent’s ability to perform their tasks, however to increase productivity and job satisfaction additional monitoring and evaluation tools are required.
Voyager provides these solutions with the Enghouse Quality Management Suite (EQMS) – a feature-rich set of tools which include:
- Call Recording: interactive recording and live monitoring
- Agent Evaluation: call scoring and agent coaching
- Computer Recording: desktop recording and live monitoring
Deploying EQMS positively impacts everyone – the tenant, the association and the agent.
- Disputes can be resolved quickly and efficiently with historical recorded interactions
- Quality of tenant interaction is improved through monitoring and training
- Measurable information for both quantity and quality of performance
- Improve internal training programmes through feedback and coaching