Protect your assets, empower your workforce.
Working in partnership with our clients, we look to address any security concerns by fully understanding their business and how their existing security policies effect the operation of their company. Only then are we in a position to suggest and provide a solution that meets the corporate security objectives.
Our consultants and engineers has devised a range of solutions that offer a complete security audit of your network environment and assess your systems and the potential security threat. We also hold the highest level of vendor accreditation within the security industry with organisations such as Cisco Systems, RSA Security, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Websence and many more. View all the latest Security Projects and News.
Voyager look to address these threats by fully understanding our clients business and how their existing security policies effect the operation of their company. Only then are we in a position to suggest and provide a solution that meets the corporate security objectives. Our Solutions include
- Data Encryption
- Anti Virus
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Network Admission Control
- Centralised Management & Reporting
- Intrusion Detection/ Intrusion Prevention
- Endpoint Security
- Web Application Firewalls/Filtering.
As the demand for business critical applications and services increases, so does the realisation that IT network security represents possibly the single greatest concern for any business in today’s marketplace. Whether it’s a home worker or a senior director of a large multinational organisation, the secure transmission of confidential information is vitally important to the operation of any business.
Recognising this Voyager has adopted the philosophy of there is no one solution or product that solves all information security issues. Voyager believes each network and customer requirement is different and should be treated as such.
Business Benefits at a glance
Our approach to network security will give you peace of mind in knowing that your business is protected from a variety of threats—to your network, to your facilities, and to your assets.
- Combined network and physical security for a more comprehensive approach
- Layered security that allows you to add integrated protection from hackers, spam, malicious websites, identity theft, and more
- Highly secure access to enable workers at home, at remote sites, or traveling to connect to your business safely and securely
- Secure storage that gives you the flexible capacity to protect and back up data, video, and images
- Physical protection to guard your business and your employees from theft, vandalism, and unlawful access.