ShoreTel Contact Centre – Premium Choice reduces call waiting time by 62%
Challenge – ShoreTel assists with planned 30% company growth
Premium Choice Insurance moved away from its parent company KGM Insurance and needed to replace the current Alcatel-Lucent system because it was not meeting the requirements of the business or plans. They also needed a new contact centre to support their planned 30% revenue growth.
- Solution Provided – ShoreTel Contact Centre
- Vertical Market – Insurance
ShoreTel Contact Centre Solution
Voyager designed the ShoreTel Contact Centre for 148 staff ensuring a fully resilient and scalable ShoreTel Contact Centre solution that included a seamless disaster recovery plan. As part of the solution the ‘Click to dial’ and call back system features allow agents to diarise call backs effectively without manual intervention. The solution also needed to integrate with a call recording solution to ensure all calls were being recorded and monitored.
Benefits – of ShoreTel
- Cost Reduction – Total cost of ownership (TCO) is significantly lower.
- Shorter Sales Cycle – Prioritisation of customer enquiries & individual phone numbers leading to a quicker sales cycle.
- Reduced Call waiting times – Streamline customer contact & reduce call waiting times by over 62%
- Improved renewal retention rates – ‘Click to Dial’ automates insurance renewals.
- Flexibility – Ability to provide Tailored Service for clients.
“Now we have better information & provide far more effective, tailored service to different customer groups – not to mention reducing the cost of service to compete better. With Unified Communications & our new contact centre, we have freed up an hour per day per agent.” Rupert Gladstone - Head of IT, Premium Choice Insurance